Spanish for Kids

KFbaGirl

Registered
Dear All,

I am looking for a Spanish school or a group for my 4 year old daughter. Does anyone have any recommendations? We just moved to BsAs less than 2 weeks ago and she doesn't speak any Spanish. Since she won't be starting school (don't know which one yet!) until March, I wanted to get her into some Spanish classes prior.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Besos!

You might wanna check the forum: Ok links deleted, I know it is mostly for adults but you might want to recheck, and search "niñera" or "spanish tutor" etc. Good luck!

Thank you Carlosgreat. I'll have to do a search and scroll through everything that comes up --- although most are for adults. For some reason your links are not working for me :-(

Gaby Lotito at Idiomas Plus is excellent with teaching kids Spanish, I think she used to teach at a ritzy private school prior. Very energetic and uses fun kid friendly materials.

They do private lessons for kids and come to the house also. Most of their site is in Spanish but here's the link for the Spanish classes which is in English. They also charge local rates which is a huge claim to fame, IMO.

http://www.idiomas-plus.com/spanish_program

Dear All,

I am looking for a Spanish school or a group for my 4 year old daughter. Does anyone have any recommendations? We just moved to BsAs less than 2 weeks ago and she doesn't speak any Spanish. Since she won't be starting school (don't know which one yet!) until March, I wanted to get her into some Spanish classes prior.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Besos!

Dani28 thank you!!!! I will check it out.

I happen to speak fluent Spanish, but since my husband doesn't...my daughter (sadly) never learned. She will now that we're in Argentina! ;-)

Back