Spanish tutor

Lena

Registered
Hi,

I'm half Argentine, half European and have lived in Buenos Aires, in Europe and, for a while, in the US. I hold a BA in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and I've been working as a teacher and translator for about 8 years now. Over these years, I've taught at a couple of universities, in the Cervantes Institute, in language schools, plus a lot of private classes, tutoring teenagers and adults, travelers and immigrants, high school and college students, young professionals, all sorts of people interested in learning a new language. Well, that's my background, in a few words ;)
Now, about teaching... For the time being, I only do private classes. I can go to the student's place (which is what most prefer, anyway) and, in some cases, for cultural and conversational purposes, we go out and explore the language by exploring the city. After 8 years of teaching, I don't believe in universal methods and always adapt the structure of my classes (pronunciation, syntax, morphology, semantics, etc) to each student's needs and interests. It is more work for me in the beginning, but the student learns faster and, as the classes pick up pace, it's all worth it in the longer haul.
Most classes take one hour, some students request one hour and a half. For longer periods - like two hours in a row -, home classes lose efficiency unless we take frequent breaks or unless the students are already advanced or otherwise particularly endowed for learning new languages. The rates are: 50 pesos an hour for less than 8 hours a week, 40 pesos an hour for more than 8 hours a week. And 70 pesos an hour an a half for 2-3 classes a week.
PM me know if you require more information, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Saludos :)

Hi, what is your contact information so that we can arrange something? Thank you.

Hi, can I send you can email personally to get in contact with you about your Spanish tutoring lessons?

Hi i am looking for a tutor in the area of Las Canita

I am more or less a beginner and my friend is slightly more advanced. We would like to do 4hrs each at the same location.

we would be interested in 8hrs per week over 4 days for 2 - 3 weeks

are you available on Saturdays

Dave

[email protected]

Hi my name is Wes and I live in Liniers. I was interested in some Spanish lessons. I looking for a Spanish tutor who can help me at my beginner level. Thank you! Looking to do 20-30 hrs per week.

Back