Spanish Tutor

NJtoBsAs

Registered
I've recently decided I want/need an intensive Spanish grammar repaso, and I'm looking for a tutor. I've taken Spanish for years, so I'm looking for recommendations for tutors accustomed to teaching high-level Spanish language students. Any recommendations? Thank you!

I'm in a similar position. I studied Spanish for years, but I stopped for a few years and forgot a lot. I just started working with a tutor who seems great so far. She explains the grammar really well, and she's also really good for practicing conversation. I can PM you her contact information if you're interested.

Hi! We're a group of Spanish teachers and I can recommend you to take one-on-one lessons with my colleague Ana.
She's an experienced tutor, usually works with advanced students and use modern methods to improve your Spanish skills in every necessary aspect.
Check our website: www.devenirbuenosaires.com.ar.

Highly, highly recommended. I also began at an upper-intermediate level, and she really pushed me in terms of speaking and reading fluency, vocabulary, and construction of advanced syntactical structures:
www.gabrielaferrante.com

Back