Special date ideas

Anushka

Registered
HI everyone! I am trying to plan a v special date for my fiance and was wondering if anyone had any ideas for something (i can only spend up to 300 pesos). Or if anyone has a beautiful space we could use for a dinner (i could pay a bit) so I could cook? Any suggestions would be really helpful!

Thanks

Anushka said:
i can only spend up to 300 pesos

Better get it organized pretty quickly, or that's only going to get you a take-away pizza and a bottle of wine!

;)

Sorry, no ideas on the 'special date', I'd be happy with any date.....but good luck.

2GuysInPM said:
That place looks really good. Will be checking it out soon. Thanks for the tip. :)

If you do...Try the desgustacion de vinos too - They'll serve you wine by the glass/half-glass with every couple of courses! It was amazing...and a chance to try out a load of great wines without absolutely breaking the bank!

Ashley said:
If you do...Try the desgustacion de vinos too - They'll serve you wine by the glass/half-glass with every couple of courses! It was amazing...and a chance to try out a load of great wines without absolutely breaking the bank!

We went last night and it was great. Fourteen course MG menu. :) -- Didn't try the degustacion de vinos, but will certainly do so next time. The salmon are pork dishes were amazing. Thanks again for the tip.:)

This looks amazing thanks! My prob is that i can cook almost anything and so i was looking for a good setting for it. I have a three course v fancy meal planned but its just not the same in our little flat!

Also, i think 300 is loads when you live on a extremely tight budget! Sorry its not v fair to make a comment like that I feel - i might not be rich but it doesnt stop me wanting to have a special night!

Back