Specific exchanges

I would strongly reccomend go to GALERIA BOSTON, on Florida St 256 I think.
There are two shops just inside, they are serious and honest, know them foryears, very safe too.

You can say the same thing about the central Western Union office or Cambio Berlin.

Yeah, yeah, there is always a story. Many years ago, a guy was stabbed because he refused to give up his camera, so you shouldn't take pictures in Buenos Aires.

Very true,your post implies.
  1. The same risk exists while visiting cuevas or WU
  2. Exhibiting expensive Camera equipment or watches (I phones) is risky

Very true,your post implies.
  1. The same risk exists while visiting cuevas or WU
I am simply trying to say that visiting a trusted cueva on Florida Street is not much different from visiting a trusted cueva in Palermo.

If you feel unsafe for any reason, you can simply turn around and leave.

is anybody else figured out cuerva is cave in spanish. i have a very safe casa de cambio on the corner of ugarteche and cabello 2 doors down the farmicia same side they have and employee on the street that watches out for trouble. same place 20 years and good exchange rates

is anybody else figured out cuerva is cave in spanish. i have a very safe casa de cambio on the corner of ugarteche and cabello 2 doors down the farmicia same side they have and employee on the street that watches out for trouble. same place 20 years and good exchange rates
And I've done hundreds of transactions at cuevas that I trust, during years and years, at the prices that are published at the moment in Infobae and other newspapers, and never a problem.

You say a good price. I don't know what that means. I've never seen a casa de cambio give the best available price (and I've checked many times).

Do you really think that a person on the street "watching out for trouble" eliminates your risk? If you take out enough money, they'll rob you after you've left a bank. There's always risk.

And the word is cueva, not cuerva.

Back