Sports Bar? Blue Moon???

djack2011

Registered
Is there an American style sports bar in BA, that has Blue Moon on tap?? Thank you.

djack2011 said:
Is there an American style sports bar in BA, that has Blue Moon on tap?? Thank you.

Blue Moon? You've got to be kidding. You can't even find Miller in a bottle here.

yes Blue Moon on tap... that made me laugh.... sadly NO....

sports bars not really but here are what you have Casa Bar and Alamo and Sugar show some games

No but there is a bar called Cervelar that has a beer on tap similar to Blue Moon but not sport games.

does anyone know if casabar or el alamo has espn 2? really want/need to watch a game tonight!!!

LaurenW said:
does anyone know if casabar or el alamo has espn 2? really want/need to watch a game tonight!!!

Not sure what you're wanting to watch as I don't know what espn 2 is showing, but I know Casabar is showing the Steelers vs Browns game tonight as we're heading over shortly.

argsteve said:
yes Blue Moon on tap... that made me laugh.... sadly NO....

sports bars not really but here are what you have Casa Bar and Alamo and Sugar show some games

I admit I chuckled out loud as well, I don't know any bars in the US that have Blue Moon on tap, let alone BA :D

uconn vs. harvard d1 basketball (both in top 25!!!) - probably not high on everyone's thursday night game wish list. ill just keep hitting refresh on espn.com

LaurenW said:
uconn vs. harvard d1 basketball (both in top 25!!!) - probably not high on everyone's thursday night game wish list. ill just keep hitting refresh on espn.com

you can always call and ask what they're showing, just hope the person answering the phone knows what they're talking about!

BaltRochGirl said:
I admit I chuckled out loud as well, I don't know any bars in the US that have Blue Moon on tap, let alone BA :D

Buffalo Wild Wings has everything on tap, its my favorite bar;)

Back