sports bar?

robinho9

Registered
hi! i'm quite new here. i'm football crazy guy from germany and need to find a decent sports bar that covers international football games...for example the upcoming champions league final on May, 22.
thanks for any advice! btw...i live in belgrano, so something in the area would be nice, but it's not a must.
cheers, rob

Casabar (Roriquez Peña 1150) is a great suggestion. Not always open however. Close by is El Alamo (Uruguay 1175).

My personal favorite is Kafka or KFK (Paraguay 1846) an intimate neighborhood bar which I stumbled upon. Perfect size to organize a private or semi-private party. It has a big projection screen. They are showing all the World Cup games and tonight's NBA finals. No cover charge, freezing cold beer, full bar, excellent wine selection. If you're hungry, there is a limited, but very well-prepared menu of tapas, pastas, tenderloin, salmon, etc. During the New Zealand morning match, they even cooked me an eggs-to-order breakfast with potatoes and chorizo (not on the menu, I just asked.)

Back