Spray Tan Info?

DeziBee

Registered
Hello Ladies..
I do beauty and Spray Tans and currently have been bringing over my spray tan from Australia to use here.. but this isn't the best plan economically!
I was wondering if anyone here has had a spray tan in any salons here that they LOVED the colour and would let me know what brand they think is nice?
Colour, smell and drying time would be great!
Thank you so much if anyone can give me information!

I dunno, is there demand hereor do people not just burn in the sun and to hell with it?

Genuine question. My oh was talking about it and i generally thought it was only big in sun deprived countries and those more conscious about overexposure (oz for example)...do women get sprays here? Seriously interest, or moreso my wife is very interested!

I think you could do great business here of course like most places once the summer is over. It's smart to get planning before then of course! I think the whole tanning booth fad is coming to an end as women realized how bad it is for their skin but spray tan has not really hit here or at least it's not advertised a lot. people use fake tan lotion at home but it does not look as good as the quality of the product is awful. If you can find a good product and have a professionalism that most places don't you could make good money! I know one girl that's an asthetician and she would go to people's houses and spray tan them but it was only a portion of the services she offered.

I have to admit, this is something I no absolutely nothing about, but aren't there zillions of tanning places in Buenos Aires? There are Silver Solariums on ever corner from Recoleta to San Isidro.

I have to admit, this is something I no absolutely nothing about, but aren't there zillions of tanning places in Buenos Aires? There are Silver Solariums on ever corner from Recoleta to San Isidro.

Its spray on tan rather than crisping up under UV lights. Sounds like a good business for someone, if you can smuggle the no doubt unavailable products necessary past the all consuming black hole of customs.

Back