Stanley Cup Final, Pens vs. Red Wings

EDavis325

Registered
Does anyone know where I can catch Game 7 tonight of the Stanley Cup final besides the Alamo Bar?

I'd like to know this as well! So far we're planning on going to the Alamo, but we're looking for something new. GO PENS!! :D

If you don't want to/can't go out and have an internet connection...Ustream.com.

Unfortunately, it's the only option here in the South of Colombia for us hockey nuts.

I think the chances of a Cup for the Pens are about 5%. I think there is no way they are winning tonight

I will either go to the Joe or to Hockeytown, should be fun :)

BlahBlah said:
I think the chances of a Cup for the Pens are about 5%. I think there is no way they are winning tonight

I will either go to the Joe or to Hockeytown, should be fun :)

Yeah, they don't have a great track record for away games. But no matter, they're my team and I'm rooting for them all the way!!

It's not just that they have a bad track record away but that the Wings have a great track record at home and most of there players have atleast played in 3 SC finals

The Pens scored a whooping 2 goals in 3 games at the Joe

BlahBlah said:
It's not just that they have a bad track record away but that the Wings have a great track record at home and most of there players have atleast played in 3 SC finals

The Pens scored a whooping 2 goals in 3 games at the Joe

We'll see how THIS game goes. Still, I doubt they only have a 5% chance! I'm definitely not arguing sports anything with anyone, but why must you try to rain on my parade? They did make it to the Stanley Cup, after all.

The Pens have a great team and I am sure think they are due for some Cups in the next seasons and the new rink is going to look nice, just doubt it will be this year

Hey, I might join you guys tonight at the Alamo.

Whatever you do, do NOT go to Casabar on Rodríguez Pena between Arenales and Santa Fe. I went there for game 5 because they had posted an ad on craigslist. When I got there, the game wasn't on, so I asked if they could put it on. Essentialy, they acted as if they were doing me a huge favor. Then the picture kept freezing (not sure if their internet connection was too slow) and no one seemed to give a damn. I asked if they could fix it but the bartenders, who were apparently busy serving the other three patrons who were there that night, could have cared less. I just went home at the end of the first period. Worst. Bar. Ever.

Back