Starting Work In The Morning

I'm shocked and impressed that you got anyone to do anything before 10!!!

He engaged in the Argentine practice of bringing his buddies to work with him too. One to paint the ceiling and another two employees to stand around doing nothing. They did one ceiling and then said they would come back to do the other as two hours solid work or one of the others picking up a brush was too much. Came back later with three guys with him (all workers), so then he had three to tell him if he missed a spot.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]...knowing full well he will return later.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Well, I'm not too sure about that. Sometimes they show up at weird hours because they come from far away, and hitch a ride from someone but they can't really pinpoint beforehand at what time they'll make it because they are actually asking a favor and can't afford to be pretentious. Which also may explain why they don't return. The money they can make might not cover their travel expenses if they come from far away. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]This is the first reference I have for Zolvers. It's worth a try.[/background]

In our building they're not supposed to start work until 8am so depending on what you're having done, if he's banging at 7:10 you're going to have unhappy and probably complaining neighbors. With that, when our Portero says someone will be doing work in our apartment, I always assume it will be after 8am!

Back