Stay away from this apartment rental

I am sooo late to the game in reading this classic thread...and I would sadly like to report that she has now spent 2011 scamming her fellow South American hermanos!! See this Facebook thread:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=126018642582&topic=19708

Here is an entire thread about her and her mother Zeluma that looks like it was posted just a few months ago on Facebook. If you read someone named Christian's comment, you will see why such a small amount 200, makes sense. If you only have tenants living there for 1 month or a couple, 200 extra bucks is quite a big profit.

Maybe the TV program should be proposed again. Why can people like this continue on scamming with impunity??

Pretty disturbing internet stalking thread. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for this girl.

TheBlackHand said:
Pretty disturbing internet stalking thread. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for this girl.
If you really did read the entire thread, how could you ever feel sorry for her? She's a con artist, crook, liar and a thief.

ghost said:
If you really did read the entire thread, how could you ever feel sorry for her? She's a con artist, crook, liar and a thief.

dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

:)

Thanks for your post! This is the kind of thing we should all be using this site for.
On an unrelated note, all the links you've provided are now "not available", which I think is good because you have given us all the tools to negatively impact her scam!

actually this thread gave all the tools for some psycho to stalk this poor woman. I'm all for warning other expats about scams etc but what was done here to this woman was despicable. Karma is a bitch though so I'm sure things will work themselves out and the people responsible will get theirs in good time.

thuy.ashtango said:
you have given us all the tools to negatively impact her scam!

Back