Staying Fit In Quarentine

I lost 20 kilo last year (100 to 80kg) from a combination of low carbohydrate and intermittent fasting. So far today I've not eaten anything except coffee with cream and stevia and honestly I'm not hungry (part of that is I'm so angry at the idiots that got us in this mess unnecessarily). Anger is not the best motivator for our mental health, but I'm going to use it to go up to the roof and do some of Arny's calisthenics.

I'm still about 10kg overweight at 1.82 mts.

People need to stop smoking immediately. And if overweight, dieting is probably the second best thing you can do.

When I went from 100kg to 80kg, I halved my hypertension medication. If I can get down to 70 I probably wouldn't need any at all.

Smoking, hypertension and diabetes are now a prescription for death.

Don't watch TV, march up the stairs with me to the roof. Get some Vitamin D and do Arny's calisthenics.

Went up to the roof today and used this video to exercise to. I was looking for an exercise routine that doesn't require any equipment.

The door man locked the door to the roof, so now I have to take the elevator (lingering Corona....) for one floor and then he locked the door to the room with chairs. I thought of complaining but the response might be to just shut the roof entirely. I get no sun in my apartment, sigh.... And god forbid there's a fire, I'll have to take the elevator... Trying times...

Went up to the roof today and used this video to exercise to. I was looking for an exercise routine that doesn't require any equipment.

The door man locked the door to the roof, so now I have to take the elevator (lingering Corona....) for one floor and then he locked the door to the room with chairs. I thought of complaining but the response might be to just shut the roof entirely. I get no sun in my apartment, sigh.... And god forbid there's a fire, I'll have to take the elevator... Trying times...

Locking the roof door might be against the fire code. If there is a fire on a lower floor and the halls on your potential way down are inundated with smoke??? Threaten to call the fire department on him.

Locking the roof door might be against the fire code. If there is a fire on a lower floor and the halls on your potential way down are inundated with smoke??? Threaten to call the fire department on him.
The poor guy is probably under a lot of stress and as a short term resident I don't want to get on his bad side. My plan is to casually tell other residents that I see on the roof that the roof door is locked and if there a fire it's a problem. I just hate having to use the elevator when going to the roof (confined space with potential lingering Corona...)

They won't understand. I lived in an apartment building for the past year where you need a key to get out to the street. It will take something on the scale of the Stardust disaster in Ireland in the 1980s to get people to see sense here.

Back