Staying In Ba With A Dog...please Help!!!

MattBuddah

Registered
Hey guys, its been a while since I have been on BA expats since I moved away months ago. I will be back on tuesday with a dog that I adopted while traveling through Uruguay. I will be bringing the dog back to the states with me on the 18th but I cannot find anywhere to stay with him in the meantime. Does anyone know of any hostels or hotels that allow pets to stay? I have not been able to find any good places at all save for us$400 per night hotels. I would prefer something as cheap as possible but beggars cant be choosers....thanks everyone!

Matt

Is the dog a male or female?

If you have trouble finding a place, I can offer you a temporary solution (free of charge + asking for your promise to get it back). I doubt you'll find any hotel accepting a dog.
I guess you need some kind of papers to cross the frontier with it btw.

He is 9th months old and incredibly well behaved. What is your solution? Yes I have everything in order regarding the paperwork and transport I just have nowhere to stay with the poor guy. Thanks for your help!

Matt

My solution is that I am a dog rescuer + I have an enclosed garden of 2.400 square meters (piece of cake for me to provide such a solution, karma will pay me back).
When I drive around with my GF sitting next to me, I look more at dogs than at other women.

More seriously, count on my solution if you have a hard time finding a place.

I also am somewhat of a dog rescuer...we got this one off the beach when he was just a small pup and was close to starvation.

I have not been able to find anything that I can afford at all. So far I am waiting on one hostel to respond by email but they already told me no over the phone. Where are you located? I guess the solution would be to leave his to sleep in your yard at night and spend all day with him. I appreciate your help...PM me if it will make things easier. Thanks again

Matt

Back