Stimulus check

Mine just arrived in my retirement account last week. Seems expats' payments take longer to organize,
or something. All my friends in the US received theirs within a couple of weeks of the initiation of
the program. But better nate than lever.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I checked my bank account online today. The $1,200 stimulus benefit was deposited July 24. Thanks to the IRS and the Treasury Dept for the extra cash that I can put to good use helping those who need it.

Thanks to the Forum networking, we were informed of the actions taken by other members and now we find out that many of us happily received the transfer in our accounts..!! If it wasn't for the Forum many of us would have anguished of frustration in solitude believing we were the only forgotten souls..!

Thanks Again Igor..!

After receiving the stimulus payment in my Bank Account on August 2nd.received today Sept 9th., a letter from the White House , dated July 29th. signed by Donald himself.

Donald wants your vote. Please share the content of his letter. Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Donald wants your vote. Please share the content of his letter. Mine hasn't arrived yet.
Every politician wants your vote.

They will go through great lengths to receive it. It doesn't matter what political party or agenda they have, they simply want your vote. It's the nature of the game.

Who will receive the first $1400 stimulus check/deposit?.. yell..!

Back