Stimulus check

Not only my 1400 dollar check was deposited but also a second 2800 dollar check hit my acct this morning..?? now..should I be an honest person and return it? should I shut my mouth?

Not only my 1400 dollar check was deposited but also a second 2800 dollar check hit my acct this morning..?? now..should I be an honest person and return it? should I shut my mouth?

Maybe you have a spouse and child.... not accounted?

No, no, you should spend it all on cocaine and hookers immediately. To stimulate the economy. For the good of America.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stimulus-check-track-your-payment-2021-04-14/

I received the 3rd stimulus payment for $1400. The previous two payments ($1200 + $600) were deposited directly into my US bank account. This time I received on April 13 a Visa debit card at my California address issued by Money Network. Said home address matches the one on my IRS 1040 filing for 2019. The activation of the card must be done using a US mobile or US landline with an "unrestricted" number. The deed was accomplished with the assistance of my friend in the SF Bay Area who picks up my mail.

1st step: She called 1-800-240-8100. Followed the prompts by entering (1) debit card number, (2) 3-digit ID number shown on back of the card and (3) selected a 4-digit pin number.

2nd step: after the activation I registered on the website without the need to disguise my present physical location in ARG.
https://card.moneynetwork.com/govt/loginHome.gft?orgId=61185

3rd step: during the registration process I was given the option to transfer all or a portion of the $1400 to a US bank account (at no charge) or to a foreign bank account (at a fee of US$3.00). I initiated the transfer for the full amount to my US checking account. I provided the name of the institution, account routing number and bank account number. The transaction went through without a hitch. The $1400 posted in my US bank account on April 16.

Back