stitch n bitch?

Lauren11 said:
I used to knit and crochet and need a hat for the winter, so please let me know!

I tried sending you a PM but it looks like you haven't enabled the PM feature. Once you do, I'll send you my email address and we can coordinate!

Hey - has anything been arranged yet? Love to join - pls PM me and I'll also keep an eye out. I'm in Recoleta and most days. I am a total beginner - crochet, knitting - but would love to learn and meet people at same time. Ta.

Hey, nothing has been set up yet. Drop me an email and I will let you know what we've been thinking so far!

Hey - I'm also a beginner but I'd be interested in this too! Drop me a line with info if you can. Thanks!

We set up our first meeting on Sunday, April 3rd at noon in Núñez. If you can come, send me a PM and I'll send you the address. Space is limited though!

Yes please..i have started knitting too and would like to join a club. thank-you!

I would be very interested to join. I am only here until June but back again September. Have you organised something already? I cannot knit anymore but was a keen knitter when I was very young!

Aitch said:
Hey - has anything been arranged yet? Love to join - pls PM me and I'll also keep an eye out. I'm in Recoleta and most days. I am a total beginner - crochet, knitting - but would love to learn and meet people at same time. Ta.

Me too, im also in Recoleta and a total beginner. Looking to improve my knitting skills and also meet some new people. PM me if you are going to check out the kniting club, we could go together?!

Hey there.
My name is Rousi I'm local who recently came back to BA.
Woud love to join the knitting club bit Im not sure how this PM thing works...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
starlucia Expat Life 12
Back