Street sweepers earn $10,000 a month???

bebero, do you know anyone who does this job? What would your estimate of the monthly wage be?

they make around 3900 if they work monday to friday, 4300 if they work monday-saturday.

a little bit extra on food tickets. and 1% they salary for each year they've worked.

bebero said:
they make around 3900 if they work monday to friday, 4300 if they work monday-saturday.

a little bit extra on food tickets. and 1% they salary for each year they've worked.

Sad thing is Doctors make that same amount, and I know that for a fact also.

This country is going to have the cleanest streets in South America, but they better not scrape their knees or get sick because no one is going to want to become a doctor. They in turn will have to lower their standards to turn out more doctors, which in turn will lower the quality of healthcare in Argentina.

WAY TO GO CHRISTINA!! 4 more years!! woohoo!! (and yes, she will end up flying to Miami if she has any health issues).

gsi16386 said:
Sad thing is Doctors make that same amount, and I know that for a fact also.

This country is going to have the cleanest streets in South America, but they better not scrape their knees or get sick because no one is going to want to become a doctor. They in turn will have to lower their standards to turn out more doctors, which in turn will lower the quality of healthcare in Argentina.

WAY TO GO CHRISTINA!! 4 more years!! woohoo!! (and yes, she will end up flying to Miami if she has any health issues).

The sweepers don't make too much. The doctors don't make enough.
Anyway, it depends on what type of doctor you are and where you work. I know middle class doctors and I know wealthy doctors.

Anyway, what you're saying is not true at all. The university of la plata, for example, has so many students in med school that every year they have to raise standards and put more and more filters, they are overwhelmed.

and public hospitals in argentina do lack technology and equipment but many of the doctors are top notch.
nestor kirchner was always treated at public hospitals.

and any person with a bit of knowledge of argentinian medical system will tell you to go to public hospitals for serious conditions.

There is too much misinformation here and doctors do not earn the same as streetsweepers. This is a country with one of the best medical systems in the world and many nobel prize winners for their innovations in the medical field.

By the way I rather be in a antiquated Argentinian hospital with staff that care than a cold money hungry one that values profits over the sancity of human life.

Perry - where are you getting that info regarding doctors' salaries?

My n=1, a friend of mine who graduated from med school, after having done work in the US, graduated top of his class here, was earning about 4K his first year.

Streetsweepers earn 5500$, food tickets do not exist anymore bebero. They get payed well because they belong to the truck drivers union ( Moyano )

Back