Sudden Moving Sale

A&A

Registered
Well as they say: Life happens. Accordingly, my family and I are moving back to the States this Sunday and have various items up for sale as it were. Among the items are the following:

-An Epson Stylus TX125 printer that we bought here. (paid $600 pesos)

It is about 3 months old and hardly used. We have not even changed the original ink cartridges (although the black is low)

Robust 18V power drill: (we paid $200 pesos)

-A power drill purchased here about 5 months ago and used so few times I could probably count the revolutions.

-Box 'o' Tools: hammers, screwdrivers, tape measures that sort of thing. We would take $100 pesos for the whole box

-Custom made sillon: we had it made dark wood "rugged". Again its about 5 months old and hardly used. I can take pictures if you are interested. We paid $750 pesos. (You will need help to move it) But with some cushions and pillows it's really nice and big enough to totally double as a guest bed (...should a certain Middle East dictator be in need of a "crash pad" for a few days.)

-an ancient Mac iBook that a previous expat swindled us out of $250 US (dont' ask). It needs a new battery, new plug, and probably some RAM or tech tinkering. Best offer and its yours....

-There are also assorted houseware/kitchen ware items.

-Pots & Pans (5 piece set from Falabella), + 1 nice non-stick pan
-Dishes (set for 4. big plates, small plates, pasta bowls ...sorry I broke 3 out of the 4 mugs....
-Really nice set of wine glasses (4). Not thick rimmed tempered crap but real thin lip nice ones. These were the most extensively used items in the house
-set of 4 Champagne flutes (they're ok) Glass is a bit thicker.

-glass storage jars (like for cereals and pasta, and grains) Set of 6 in 3 different sizes.

Anything without a specific price, just make an offer. I know exactly what we paid, so just be reasonable. Otherwise probably donating it.

I will maybe take pictures tomorrow if anyone wants anything specific.

Everything must go by Saturday.

Good Hunting!;)

Check PM...

PS- I forgot to request a first look tomorrow at the Box o' Tools.

Thanks.

UPDATE 1.000.1:

Napoleon claims the: Power Drill, Glass Jars, & Box 'o' Tools for the Glory and Honor of the French Empire.

Still plenty of stuff to be claimed, including parts of Libya, the Caucus region and an awesome couch.

UPDATE 1.002.1

More stuff I forgot on the list:

-A tall Floor lamp (yeah that may need photo) $300 pesos.
-5 piece knife set with knife block. $140 pesos

I am interested in the dishes, wine glasses and champagne flautes.
To which neighbourhood should I go to pay you and pick it up?

I'm interested in the pots and pans. Do you have pics?
Where would I have to go to pick them up?

Thanks.

I'll fight him for the glass jars! I'm obsessed with glass containers. :)
That's what I get for being sick & going to bed early last night. :(

:D

Best wishes for the next chapter in your life!

Back