Suggestions of fun things for young children?

Jcyordenana

Registered
Hello, still very much a newbie in town and on this site, wondering if anyone would be so kind as to suggest fun things around town for young children. I have a very active four year old who has enjoyed things like:

visits to the Recoleta cemetery ("Is there a dead person in there? How did he/she die?" five million times)

Prohibido No Tocar

Museo de los Ninos Abasto

The totally rocking playground in Puerto Madero (zipline!)

the jumpy houses at Club de Ninos (Buenos Aires Playa)

Various peloteros and jueguitos de video

I love outdoors stuff; he loves video games....

I thank you in advance for your ideas!

Julie

Temaiken is a nice zoo outside Buenos Aires and Planetario is very good and has workshops for kids sometimes.

Your four-year old sounds full of wonder!

Good luck

Jcyordenana said:
Hello, still very much a newbie in town and on this site, wondering if anyone would be so kind as to suggest fun things around town for young children. I have a very active four year old who has enjoyed things like:

visits to the Recoleta cemetery ("Is there a dead person in there? How did he/she die?" five million times)

Prohibido No Tocar

Julie

Parque de los niños, of Libertador is a great place to spend a day with kids on or off bikes, football etc and a picnic. They sell great kites and its a wonderful open space beside the coast to fly them.
Also there`s a racing car track place on Scalabrini Ortiz....you can bring your own cars or use theirs..my eldest started going between 4-5 and loves it...I`m a disaster for names but as I pass it everyday I will check up on name and # today.

http://www.revistaplanetario.com.ar/

The webpage is in spanish but is quit good! has agenda and recomendations for kids

Beso

Yanina

Jcyordenana said:

Prohibido No Tocar

Julie

Take them to the "La Rural" expo. It runs until July 26th. They will see lots of cows, horses, sheep, chickens, etc. Lots of fun for an adult, can't imagine how fun it would be for kids!
It's at the La Rural Expo at Plaza Italia and Avenida Sarmiento in Palermo.

There are two good museums of Natural history, one here in Parque Centenario and the other one in La Plata.
A trip to a local estancia would be nice too.
Good Luck

Back