Summary - Best Stylish Places For Hair, Cut And Colour

Cialu

Registered
Reviewing threads and multiple recomendations in this and other forums, here is the report . Hope: to find places like Vidal Sassoon in London or Frederick Fekkai in NYC. Focus on modern styling, trendy, stylish and flattering at same time; a turn heads style which is becoming to your face and figure and height, and you get compliments on. For colour - natural looking yet woomph! effect, usually achieved by adding lowlights, highlights, base colour, and creative colour not standard brassy blonde uniform.

1. I wonder if people have comments or recomendations to add to this list.

2. Creative design salons which offer cheap haircuts by stylists in training.

LIST so far:

Javier Aranda 15-6421-9341-Recoleta on Santa Fe

George McFly- $70 , 011 - 156- 251 - 3112

ROHO salon – malabia 1931, palermo

Javier Luna - 1[sup]st[/sup] flooor, godoy cruq 3212

Raymond http://globaljet.weebly.com/index.html

I have not tried anybody on the above list but did see a negative thread about ROHO here, just do a search for "highlights". I have long, wavy, brown to light brown hair with blonode highlights and I just can't seem to get good highlights using the paper or foil method which I prefer. The highlights with the cap always seem to turn out nice but it's too uncomfortable and pulls my hair too much. When I get the paper or foil ones it always comes out bad. I am looking for somebody to do the latter in the Palermo Hollywood area if anybody knows of anybody.

Thanks!

Re. Javier Luna, I had a really great cut there, but the highlights were apalling. Basically they just didn't take, a newbie was doing them and I mixed in the wrong amount of activating powder, anyway, he made me sit there for hours and it was a waste of time in the end for a lot of money....

I wanted to put my two centavos in and recommend George McFly in San Telmo. I had a full head of blonde highlights and was very pleased with the results! His salon is called Jopo.

Hi ladies, I recommend Walter Acevedo at Santa Fe and Uriburu. He's super nice and extremely talented. Great with cuts and coloring, and the price is totally reasonable.

I went to the Roho Saloon in Caballito. Really did not like it. Even though i explained how I would like my haircut the hairdresser insisted in giving me the cut he thought was best for me which was exactly the same one he had. My Spanish is quite all right so I know it was not a communication problem. Although I tried to correct him various times he just got edgy and went back to cutting me how he wanted to do it in the first place. And expensive, 240 pesos. I went to a different hair dresser the next day for damage control.

I just went to see Kasper yesterday at the recommendation of sailaway and was very pleased with the results. Also a really cool guy and nice to chat with. Of course it was a men's cut, and not a lady's cut and color, but still plenty of buena onda.

He told me that he was working at one of the most famous salons in town (I don't remember the name) the last few months, but just came back to EstudioH because the other salon was more concerned with quantity over quality, and he couldn't be a part of it.

Back