Superbowl Party?

I'm not a fooball fan but I love the Super Bowl for the commercials. Last year I saw it on ESPN here and no comercials we shown, sadly. If you have sling box that would be cool. Althoug, they will be all over the internet the next day.

ESPNHD will have it on in English with the commercials just as you would see it back home.

How can anyone stand to watch a game at sugar? that room has no ac and the screen looks like shit.

Arty.. you made me laugh... I was in Sugar the other day for the game... it was hot as hell in there for the game ..they have AC...just dont use it much.... and yes the slingbox feed isnt great.. but it is a big screen!!!
and 7 peso pints!!! haha....................... GO SAINTS!!!!

argsteve said:
Arty.. you made me laugh... I was in Sugar the other day for the game... it was hot as hell in there for the game ..they have AC...just dont use it much.... and yes the slingbox feed isnt great.. but it is a big screen!!!
and 7 peso pints!!! haha....................... GO SAINTS!!!!

when i was there they must of had a bad keg, the beer had a milky kind of aftertaste, couldn't even finish it. im going to casa bar, they've been awesome to me so far and half liters are only 10 pesos

Back