Host: the buenos aires pub crawl
type: party - night of mayhem
network: Global
start time: Sunday, february 7, 2010 at 7:00pm
end time: Monday, february 8, 2010 at 4:00am
street: San martin 875
city/town: Buenos aires, argentina

view map
i:ll be there on the pub crawl.if you go.ask for howard and we can be introduced with a cool beer..;)

This is the ....well, the first time that I will actually celebrate superbowl. I am from SF and I think the last SB i celebrated was in 1989 when 49rs won with Joe Montana. I was only a kid.

Now that I am away from home, I really wanna celebrate the SB (i dont care who wins, really) cause I feel closer to the states.

So Saints of Cults, who ever wins, good luck. I just want to be surrounded by Americans for once in sooooooooooooooooooo many months.

Alamo it is for me!

ellbee said:
This is the ....well, the first time that I will actually celebrate superbowl. I am from SF and I think the last SB i celebrated was in 1989 when 49rs won with Joe Montana. I was only a kid.

Now that I am away from home, I really wanna celebrate the SB (i dont care who wins, really) cause I feel closer to the states.

So Saints of Cults, who ever wins, good luck. I just want to be surrounded by Americans for once in sooooooooooooooooooo many months.

Alamo it is for me!
Run bar will be snided with them

Back