surfing or fishing trips anyone?

willalpass

Registered
Hi im new to BA and am looking for anyone who is up for surfing trips or fishing trips this year? I am a intermediate surfer looking for day or mutiple trips whenever there is some swell kicking in.
Also interested in fly fishing for sea trout and salmon south around the rio gallegos or rivers further south. Or trips to rio parana or other rivers to the north for dorado etc.
I have equipment for it all and some camping equipment.
Cheers, will

willalpass said:
Hi im new to BA and am looking for anyone who is up for surfing trips or fishing trips this year? I am a intermediate surfer looking for day or mutiple trips whenever there is some swell kicking in.
Also interested in fly fishing for sea trout and salmon south around the rio gallegos or rivers further south. Or trips to rio parana or other rivers to the north for dorado etc.
Cheers, will

hello there, I recently started windsurfing lessons at Perubeach. May be we could go there sometime?

i'm off for a few months now but i got a board with a friend in mar del plata and i go regularly so i'll get back to you

willalpass said:
Cheers, will

I love to fish!! Haven't done much of it since I left my home town in Northern California over 10 years ago. I used to go lake and river fishing. Never fly fished, but have always wanted to try.

willalpass,

i work during the week and don't have a car here but i've been getting by with renting a car once a month or so and paddling out. let me know if you're down for splitting the cost of a rental sometime. planning a weekend in january now.

I would be down for splitting a rental and doing a weekend. I am somewhere post-beginner but pre-intermediate in terms of surfing level and would need to rent a board wherever we went but would love to get in the water.

i have two boards. i usually make it a camping trip with my wife and dog but we've also stayed at a little "surf camp" in chapadmalal. check your pm.

g_c said:
willalpass,

i work during the week and don't have a car here but i've been getting by with renting a car once a month or so and paddling out. let me know if you're down for splitting the cost of a rental sometime. planning a weekend in january now.

I really want to go to the beach and do some camping this summer. I'm all for splitting travel costs and I don't surf so I won't take up much room either. Please PM me if you are going towards the beach and have room for one more!

Thanks for the awesome reply's people! Sounds like we have enough people to get a bit of a surf crew together here.
If someone has a trip lined up maybe post it up here and lets hook up.
Will post it and pm you guys when i'm going on the next trip!
I'm off to Uruguay next week for 10 days so praying there will be some swell!
Happy riding!

Just wanted to point out that on Kite Beach there is a surfer community.We often watch them from the boat. If you feel like just a day of surfing it might be the place to go as you can be there in an hour and a bit.
They also have surf shops, if you are in need of anything.

Back