Swank furnished Recoleta 1 Bdrm available Sept-Nov

salgueiro

Registered
Our Bs As apt is located in the Recoleta at "5 corners" which is the intersection of Libertad, Quintana, and Juncal. It is 2 blocks from the French and Brasilian embassies or, as my wife says, 2.5 blocks from the fancy Patio Bullrich shopping center. It will be available from Sept 1 - Nov 30.

The apt is on the 5th fl or a 7 story elevator bldg with or on-site super aka portero. It faces the street (Juncal) and has good light and decent, but no water views. The apt is about 70 sq meters including a small balcony. We have never rented out this ped a terre and it is not furnished as a rental. Consequently I don't have photos to attach, but I can send some if you are not in BA to view the apt.

It consists of a large Bdrm, a 2nd small bdrm with a sofabed which we use as an office, 1 bath, a fully equipped kitchen with W/Dryer, a combined Living Dining area and a smal balcony. There is a "passaplato" marble bar between the kitchen and Liv Rm. We eat at the bar on comfy barstools when we eat in. There are curtained double paned French doors that lead out to the balcony. It is extremely quiet though located on a busy street filled with cafes, restaurants, bakeries, shops of all kinds in the heart of BA' s most upscale neighborhood.

All rooms have separately controlled A/C and heating though in Sept-Nov (spring) you will probably not need either. Our towels, sheets, bedding is luxurious - mostly the best from from Costco. There are solid wood floors covered with fine oriental rugs throughout, a 42" Plasa TV in Lvrm , a 37" wall mounted one in large Bdrm, cable/wifi, fine art on the walls, marble and high end fixtures in the kitchen and bathrm, and tasteful furniture throughout. It is a swank pad (Baccarat and Murano glassware/chandelier), with a special highly secure front door. There is an electrically controlled awning on the balcony that has a wind sensor that closes it automatically it when it gets too windy.

In order to accomodate you we would move our personal belongings into the small bdrm and lock it. This will free up closet and drawer space for you. Our parttime maid lives across the street and should be available. This is one of the nicest 1 bdrm apts in the Recoleta.
US 2500/mo + security deposit

I'm a responsible, mature 20 year old from NYC looking to stay in Buenos Aires for the semester. Interested in speaking with you about this rental. What is the best way to get in touch?

Back