Swim lessons

BAwithkids

Registered
We would like to find someone to give swim lessons to our two young children (4 and 6), ideally at the pool of our building in Belgrano. Can anyone recommend someone, or offer a suggestion for how to find someone. We would really like to find someone who speaks some English, as well as being experienced, patient, etc., but would consider a Spanish speaker.

Thanks!

club de amigos used to be a great safe place, maybe it still is. after a couple of weekends taking them there you ll find a good recommendation from a fellow parent.

Hi, I live in Belgrano as well and have lots of experience teaching swim lessons. For the past three years I've worked for the YMCA and would love to teach your children! Send me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi BAwith kids! I am a 22 year old female living in Buenos Aires and I work as a nanny, but I am also a certified swim instructor/coach. I personally have been swimming competitively since I was 4 and have been coaching and teaching both private and group lessons since I was 15. I worked both at the YMCA and at my private neighborhood pool where I taught lessons and was an assistant coach for the summer league team. I would love to help teach your kids this summer! Send me a PM and we can talk more. I also have a resume and references available.

Thanks to those who've responded!

I should have asked this earlier, but does anyone have a suggestion for how much we should expect to pay?

Back