Swimming with baby

Angie

Registered
I want to take my baby swimming this weekend, but I don't have a medical cert, does anyone know where I can take her swimming where we don't need it.

angieinba

Registered
i do not have an answer but i am curious to know where can you take your baby swimming? i have a 5 1/2 month old that i would love to get in the water as well. do you know of baby swimming lessons here in BA?

Angie

Registered
Well, you can join me on my mission to find a good swimming class...or even just a nice pool to splash around in that isn't too dirty or cold, and welcomes little ones.

Tomokoar

Registered
In Arenales*or Berutti (I am not sure sorry, but )and Araoz, there is a gym which has a in door pool, I has checked there for my daughters.

Angie

Registered
Is this the Well club?
If so , I've been in to see it, but you can only have swimming classes and no free play in their pool..It does look nice though if you want classes.

Tomokoar

Registered
yes ! I have forgotten the name, Well, you want to play with your baby!! ok, I do not know exactly where now in winter. I have been to the pool in deparment building of friends or some sport club but in summer..because they are open style...

Lucia_Palermo

Registered
Hi girls,

there is a nice place in Palermo in the corner of El Salvador and Juan B de Justo...they have swimming lessons for babies on Saturday mornings, we used to go with my daughter is very nice and familiar...