Taking My Dog With Me...Assistance Needed

Hi...2 years ago I took my 3 dogs to Singapore from Argentina. My wife found this guy, Manuel Luenda.

I HIGHLY recommend him. He took care of ALL of the shots, paperwork, transportation to/from the airport, microchip, and the quarantine in Singapore (we used him on the way back). They really do EVERYTHING, you don't have to lift a finger (except to pay :) )

The website is www.las-lunes.com.ar

Tell him that Maria Badaracco referred you.

My 2 cents :

Obviously you will get your certficate, that's for sure.
Now, when are you leaving ? I understood it's less than a month, therefore is it rather 5 days or 3 weeks ?

I am quite sure that 80 or 90% of the vet's would be "understanding".

I am damn sure that already a few perreros already bookmarked the thread and would provide a safe solution.

But in any case, if some animal-owner livse nearby Palermo Hollywood and can ask their own vet', better (90% of the Vet's will agree to such a request) -

No ?!

Tell the vet the whole story, and ask for a backdated certificate so you can take the dog home with you. The vast majority of vets care a lot more about seeing dogs settled into a good home than they do about government red tape.

If you have no luck, send me a PM and I'll ask my vet whether she would be willing to do that. You could take the train from Retiro, riding in the "furgon" with the dog, and I'll pick you up at the San Isidro station.

I was just wondering - have you checked the Thai regulations about importing pets?

SaraSara said:
Tell the vet the whole story, and ask for a backdated certificate so you can take the dog home with you. The vast majority of vets care a lot more about seeing dogs settled into a good home than they do about government red tape. If you have no luck, send me a PM and I'll ask my vet whether she would be willing to do that.

Since my Espanol skills are severly lacking im going (hopefully) tomorrow to see if I can get it done,if I cant dont be surprised if I take you up on your offer!:)

jaredwb said:
Hi...2 years ago I took my 3 dogs to Singapore from Argentina. My wife found this guy, Manuel Luenda.

I HIGHLY recommend him. He took care of ALL of the shots, paperwork, transportation to/from the airport, microchip, and the quarantine in Singapore (we used him on the way back). They really do EVERYTHING, you don't have to lift a finger (except to pay :) )

The website is www.las-lunes.com.ar

Tell him that Maria Badaracco referred you.

His site appears to be down,do you have a contact #?

recieved all of ChooChoos paperwork today.

Federico from http://www.housecallvet.com.ar took care of everything for me from finding me a kennel and water bottles for the plane,giving all her shots and took all the paperwork down to the main office in BsAs to get it signed and documented.

I highly recommend his services to anyone with pet needs.

After a nightmarish trip(will detail later in another thread),ChooChoo and I made it to Thailand.Shes doing great,adjusting to the heat and enjoying life running around in tall grass and fruit trees on over 3 acres of land,where her nearest neighbor is a buffalo...i think she is much happier here than in a small city apartment in BsAs

Back