Taxi Recommendation For Package Delivery?

steveinbsas

Registered
Tomorrow a friend is going to pay for a light fixture that I bought on Mercado Libre and I am thinking of having her send it by taxi to a friend who lives near Plaza Italia. I don't want to ask her to go in the taxi unless it is the only way to insure "safe" delivery. The lamp only cost $200 pesos but matches one I already have..

Does anyone personally know a radio taxi company (or a specific driver) that they would recommend to do this?

The taxi fare in ciudad de buenos aires is almost $20 la bajada de bandera and 10% for each ficha. A good way to know how much will the taxi cost, is to use a web site or app, like mapa interactivo de buenos aires, or google maps to know how long will be the trip.

I cant recommend an specific driver, but safer taxi or esy taxi provide you with the name, number plate and the model of the car. I dont know if they offer the service to deliver a box.

Years ago the main radios taxi offer the service to deliver packages. Another option could be a remise.

Tomorrow a friend is going to pay for a light fixture that I bought on Mercado Libre and I am thinking of having her send it by taxi to a friend who lives near Plaza Italia. I don't want to ask her to go in the taxi unless it is the only way to insure "safe" delivery. The lamp only cost $200 pesos but matches one I already have..

Does anyone personally know a radio taxi company (or a specific driver) that they would recommend to do this?

So, you don't want to reimburse her for a taxi?

The taxi fare in ciudad de buenos aires is almost $20 la bajada de bandera and 10% for each ficha. A good way to know how much will the taxi cost, is to use a web site or app, like mapa interactivo de buenos aires, or google maps to know how long will be the trip.

I cant recommend an specific driver, but safer taxi or esy taxi provide you with the name, number plate and the model of the car. I dont know if they offer the service to deliver a box.

Years ago the main radios taxi offer the service to deliver packages. Another option could be a remise.

Dang...capital is outrageous these days! ....

I'm hearing that una docena de empanadas is like $250 pesos easy in Baires these days LOL..

I'd go for a remis....surely you have some argentine buddies up there who know someone?

Is this a question or an innuendo
Dang...capital is outrageous these days! ....

I'm hearing that una docena de empanadas is like $250 pesos easy in Baires these days LOL..

I'd go for a remis....surely you have some argentine buddies up there who know someone?

One friend will pay for the lamp in el centro and (if we stick with plan A) she will call for a taxi to take it to the apartment of another friend in Palermo. He will send it to me with other items he recently brought from the US.

I will pay for the taxi to take the lamp to Palermo, and will also pay for the taxi for her to return to el centro, but I don't want her to spend the time just to "go along for the ride" if it isn't necessary to "insure" the delivery.

Even if a taxi costs more than a remise, I think it will be easier for her to send the package by taxi. I really don't want to ask her to take the time to chaperone the delivery. All I am asking here is if someone can recommend a radio taxi for this service.

When I was living in Recloeta I sold a book on Mercado Libre and the buyer sent a taxi to pay for and deliver it. I thought it was good idea.

If you are looking for safety, get a cab company. They have dispatchers and keep records, just in case something happens to your friend or the package.

If you are looking for safety, get a cab company. They have dispatchers and keep records, just in case something happens to your friend or the package.

The fact that they have dispatchers and keep records is exactly why I thought a taxi would be best.

Thanks.

PS: My friend is going to make a note of the number of the taxi as well as the name of the driver and his license number.

Steve, we have a great taxi driver that we know and trust. Let me know if you want his contact info.
N

Back