Taxi Recommendation For Package Delivery?

If you are looking for safety, get a cab company. They have dispatchers and keep records, just in case something happens to your friend or the package.

So do the Remicoops...... they use dispatches...also keep records...you can even ask them for a receipt

Not only that if he uses a remis, he'll save money.....it's cheaper....taxis are killing people these days....especially in baires

The lamp was picked up and paid for at noon. The taxi was called and took the lamp to Palermo, exactly as planned. The cost of the trip was $90 pesos and the driver had a pre-printed receipt with all of the details.

Thanks to everyone who offered a helpful suggestion. It's interesting, to say the least, to see how asking for help in this forum can bring out the inner-mensch in most members....and the inner-schmuck in others, well at least one.
emo32.gif

PS: This is a photo of the lamp. I now have a matching pair to use in the kitchen at the back of the quincho that is under construction behind my house.

And I will use there of these (without the long chain) in the quincho (where the dining tables are):

PS2: In 2006 the cost of a taxi from Palermo to El Centro was always less than $10 pesos.

The lamp was picked up and paid for at noon. The taxi was called and took the lamp to Palermo, exactly as planned. The cost of the trip was $90 pesos and the driver had a pre-printed receipt with all of the details.

Thanks to everyone who offered a helpful suggestion. It's interesting, to say the least, to see how asking for help in this forum can bring out the inner-mensch in most members....and the inner-schmuck in others, well at least one.
emo32.gif

PS: This is a photo of the lamp. I now have a matched pair to use in the kitchen at the back of the quincho that is under construction behind my house.

And I will use there of these (without the long chain) in the quincho (where the dining tables are):

PS2: In 2006 the cost of a taxi from Palermo to El Centro was always less than $10 pesos.

Yeah I know........thanks to the 80% inflation rate we have nowadays!! Muy lindo aplique de luz, me gusta....

Your building a quincho as well nice...

Is it going to have the full size parrilla built into the wall? I wish I had one of these...if I could have a home here I'd build a quincho....

.Is it going to have the full size parrilla built into the wall? I wish I had one of these...if I could have a home here I'd build a quincho....

Yes, in fact the full size parrilla was already "built into the wall" when I bought the quinta.

Back