Teacher Wine and Cheese Night?

Napoleon said:
I don't want to sound like tooooo much of a guy, but...

Argentina vs. Uruguay starts at 19.00 (7pm). As does a class that I'm supposed to teach. Whether we have class, watch the game, both... no se,......

but what I do know is this:
This is going to be huge. The electricity of the city is going to be focused on this game.

I hope that you guys drink for hours, because I'd like to meet up. But it won't be until 21.00 (9pm) at the earliest. Hopefully I will be celebrating with the rest of the country when I arrive.

suerte y besos,

Napoleon

Napoleon:
I had the same dillema as you.
Why don´t you come over first, to the other group meeting same-day, same-time!!
check it out here: http://baexpats.org/expat-life/6461-lunch-dinner-next-week.html

We all want to watch the game on BIG SCREEN.!
After that, you can go to this other wine-cheese party!!
Regards, Joe

I have a class till 9.00...so I won't be able to make it. I will try & make next one though! Hope it's a success...

Could we do this Wine and Cheese night on Thursday next week (October 22nd) at the same place and same time? Maybe it´s kind of silly to hold on to do it when the game´s on...and honestly, I think I want to see the game as well. But probably will not go to the expat game event anyhow.

...and since I was the one who originally proposed this Wednesday and didn´t think about the game, I suggest Thursday next week.

If there are people who want to go tomorrow, go ahead, but I would love to do it next Thursday!

Hey...i am good to do it next thursday also! I would really like to see the game and was thinking of trying to do both but seems near impossible! If others can´t do next thursday then say and i shall come tomorrow!

I'm down with Next Thursday October 22nd as well.

(Hell, I'm down for THIS Thursday Oct 15, but that wasn't proposed.)

I'm thinking that we can try to have both.

Hey yeah I am down for Oct 15/22 at 19h same place, and agreeing with Annilma, since I original posted it I am down for the move! I forgot I have a meeting tomorrow night... so yeah down for the move! Thanks! bndn

Next week Thursday is much better for me, actually. I want to see the game as well, so I'm glad we're postponing. See you all next week!

Back