Teacher Wine and Cheese Night?

awww... no more wednesday night? that's okay, sure i can catch another event! :)

I would love to join you. I have just started my TEFL course and it will be great to hear how you are all doing in teaching or looking for jobs. I will be at Casa del Queso as soon as I can, but probably a bit later than 7 as I have to teach a lesson (part of my course) that evening.

Catch you Thursday!

Just want to confirm that people are coming tomorrow, (10/22) to Casa del Queso in Alamgro at 19hrs. I'll go earlier and warn them if it looks like we're going to be a big group.

I'll be there at 19hrs.

(Then I think I might sneak away for a Tango class at 10:30pm.)

PS- I look more like my pic than the diminutive war mongering emperor.

i will come. well, we´ll be at least three... hey people, what´s up? coming or not?

hey...i have just been reminded about tonight and i have other plans!! if there is a next time i would love to go...so keep me posted...enjoy x

Teachers strike back! My girlfriend has been used and abused by many of the so-called professional teaching outfits, you should club together and get yourself a website in Spanish and promote like hell to get direct contact with the business sector so you are not working for peanuts and suffering the treatment that my GF suffered when she first started - out the outfits who do not pay their bills and treat Expats like meat I mean!! She is going to launch a website soon and charge a USD 20 a month to advertisers to sell their CVs in Spanish and English direct to business clients - she wants people with business backgrounds just having a break in BA.
progress.gif

Back