TELECOM - nightmare

Quentin.Daniels said:
Yes you did do something wrong, you bribed them and that is against the law.
and don't you think these 2 service guys are going to be upset if they get fired because of your complaints? and are you aware of what upset people without a job are capable of in Argentina?

do you really think their employer gives two shits in the first place?

I consulted our lawyer on this and since it's all on our security video, the fact that the repairmen accepted merchandise from us puts them in the wrong, not to mention they implied to us that our problem "could" be reported as something VERY complex if I didn't collaborate. I did not break any laws whatsoever, they however seriously violated a code of conduct. I am not sure much will happen to them but let it be known that I don't go for this garbage!!

I know where you're coming from but you know how things "work" here or absolutely should have if you've set up a business here. Expect some "mishaps" with the cables in your street in the coming weeks.

snip, snip!!

esllou said:
I know where you're coming from but you know how things "work" here or absolutely should have if you've set up a business here. Expect some "mishaps" with the cables in your street in the coming weeks.

snip, snip!!

:D haha yes, that was my point. I guess I didn't get it across the way you did esllou..

I am not particularly concerned about any harrassment from some 2 bit worthless 21 year old phone technicians who don't even know how to wrap exposed wired in electrical tape. Anyway I've already been contacted by 2 supervisors and so far have a new service appointment to clean up their mess and 30 days of service for free. I guess if you scream loud enough and curse enough people out you get some results. I am a New York City native and my family is from Russia and Cuba.......2 scary (one former) communist countries. I was not raised to put up with anybody's S--T!!

I hope it works out for you. Keep us up to date (unless your internet connection mysteriously disappears! :) )

Davidglen77 said:
I am not particularly concerned about any harrassment from some 2 bit worthless 21 year old phone technicians who don't even know how to wrap exposed wired in electrical tape. Anyway I've already been contacted by 2 supervisors and so far have a new service appointment to clean up their mess and 30 days of service for free. I guess if you scream loud enough and curse enough people out you get some results. I am a New York City native and my family is from Russia and Cuba.......2 scary (one former) communist countries. I was not raised to put up with anybody's S--T!!

Yes, you do certainly have the right attitude, I just hope that in the near future your security cameras will not pick up some 21 year old armed and masked man running out of your store with your cash register under his arm while throwing a cheap rum bottle thru your store window... or worse some attorney representing some poor jobless 21 year old victim wanting to litigate you to death...

Not too concerned about the flying rum bottle (and it's not cheap rum, he got a bottle of Bacardi!!) as my store windows are Blindex. And robberies can happen anywhere, so far so good and since we are right next door to a bank there are always police in front and cameras all over the block. Not to say none of what you say can't happen but I think you blew this one way out of the cancha, Che.

I doubt those technicians have the energy and the will to make trouble. Most of them are all talk and no action. That is, unless you actually PAY them, in which case they will disconnect your phone over and over to get paid again.

Good for you for reporting them. If more people did that, services would be much better.

Back