Ten Year Resident Offering Advice For Cooperation

http://www.perfil.com/mobile/?nota=/contenidos/2015/06/20/noticia_0092.html

Comments here Looks like a lot of trolls for rubilar citizenship and the other lawyers, all of them are shysters.

Comments here Looks like a lot of trolls for rubilar citizenship and the other lawyers, all of them are shysters.
I am sorry but this is just silly... There are pages and pages of threads on citizenship cases, inluding people who have shared every step of the process doing it themselves, like ElCordobés. I don't think there are any other online resource which so carefully explains the process here in Argentina. I have never read anyone come on here and push citizenship lawyers. Informing people about their options is totally fine in my opinion. Rubilar/BajoCero2 is a member of the forum, yes, but he shares his knowledge freely on the forum. People can read about the pros and cons of going it alone or using a lawyer and then make an informed choice.

Oh and you seem to confuse residency and citizenship still - nobody is suggesting using a lawyer for residency cases, but some chose to do so for citizenship. And BajoCero doesn't even do residency, only citizenship.

Expo 98 is angry that we did not let any vulnerable expat take his bait.

Tonight, he will have a meeting with his henchmen in his den. The atmosphere will be sombre! The opening sentence will be like

"These bl*&dy expats seem smarter than I thought!..hmm..I guess we will have to look elsewhere for vulnerable expats!"

Back