Ten Year Resident Offering Advice For Cooperation

It comes as a bit of a shock to discover that canned teas, olives and other delicacies are no longer available in the Unites States.
That in itself should be the thrust of this discussion.

What do you mean by "canned teas?" Why would you bother with them, in any event, when they're available in bulk?

It comes as a bit of a shock to discover that canned teas, olives and other delicacies are no longer available in the Unites States.
That in itself should be the thrust of this discussion.

I see you have mastered the fine art of facetiousness.

Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to understand it.
emo32.gif

Gentlemen, I was the first person on this thread who understood this guy's criminal intentions

I wonder why this:

What do you mean by "canned teas?" I see Twinings in cans every week at Berkeley Bowl, though I purchase my own from the bulk selection there.

Was changed to this:

What do you mean by "canned teas?" Why would you bother with them, in any event, when they're available in bulk?

After I made my last post...

PS: I never change the content of another member's posts when I quote them. I still had the first "version" of the quote in another window.
emo32.gif

I remember when I first started traveling internationally as a teenager, my parents always telling me " Never accept to carry a parcel/packet/suitcase of a stranger !"

Those words are ingrained in my mind till today.

Plus there are many many movies made on this subject.

Back