Tennis/squash partner

Barney

Registered
This is an every returning question but I would like to play tennis about 1 time a week, prefered day is tuesday or every afternoon during the week in either Palermo/Belgrano/Nunez/Zona Norte with someone(either male or female, expat or Argentine) from 25 between 40 and someone who is commited on playing regularly for the next 3 to 6 months.

I am 31 year old male from Europa, have been here for 6 years and my level would probally be intermediate at best.

I also would like to play squash, I have played it less but I am guess I would be a quick learner but would probally need a someone like me who is not really an experienced player.

I also know a place in San Telmo that cost about 40 peso an hour and the rent of the racket is about 15 or so.

Paddle could also be something I would like to try even though I never did it but it doesnt seem to dificult to master.

Barney,
I'll give you a game of squash. San Telmo is perfect its very close to me.

I'm away next week - but how about the week after?

Seems perfect to me, maybe you can send me your facebook name or mail so we can stay in touch?

I would like to play a bit of squash. There is also a court in Belgrano that is not too bad. I could play later at night, let me know if you are interested.

What do you consider later at night and which day? Does the place also rent raquets and where is it located

Hey, where in San Telmo is the court? There is a good place near Plaza San Martin that Ive gone to a couple times. Court is 65 p for an hour and the racquets are 15p. Let me know if you want to play sometime during the week after 6 pm. The gym is open til 10

Been to the same, can you send me your facebook/email by pm?

Che Boludo said:
Hey, where in San Telmo is the court? There is a good place near Plaza San Martin that Ive gone to a couple times. Court is 65 p for an hour and the racquets are 15p. Let me know if you want to play sometime during the week after 6 pm. The gym is open til 10

I would like to play, can you give my fb addy by PM?

Back