Terrorist Attack In Chile

scotttswan

Registered
http://www.reuters.c...N0H31VG20140908

A number of explosive devices have been planted close to banks and police stations in Chile in recent years.
In the past, one member of an anarchist group has been killed and another injured trying to set off explosive devices, but no bystanders have been hurt.
In July, an incendiary device exploded on an underground train without causing injuries.

Sounds internal, I hope the idiots here don't get any ideas from them.

You sound pretty opinionated and aggressive in your choice of words. if I were you you'll be well advised to tone it down a few notches.

You sound pretty opinionated and aggressive in your choice of words. if I were you you'll be well advised to tone it down a few notches.

Why are the Chilean terrorists / Local idiots going to come after me?
qffiKhg.png

Go fuck yourself.

And why not ? They are not idiots in Argentina. Or did you miss the dirty war ?

This government invested A LOT in intelligence. Though its not an outside intelligence but to govern inside, intelligence to know the "operaciones politicas". And to persecute oposicion members.
It would be extremely rare to have another AMIA and Israel embassy as we had in the 90s. Today Ansorregui & Co. are still paying the cost.

This government invested A LOT in intelligence. Though its not an outside intelligence but to govern inside, intelligence to know the "operaciones politicas". And to persecute oposicion members.
It would be extremely rare to have another AMIA and Israel embassy as we had in the 90s. Today Ansorregui & Co. are still paying the cost.

Sure but its not beyond the realms of possibility that some of the more extreme idiots in groups like Quebracho etc decides that running about with sticks and spray painting walls isn't getting their point across and start planting small explosives outside some "imperialist" places or something.

Sure but its not beyond the realms of possibility that some of the more extreme idiots in groups like Quebracho etc decides that running about with sticks and spray painting walls isn't getting their point across and start planting small explosives outside some "imperialist" places or something.

The extreme left in Argentina is non existant. They are all in a way or another cooptated by the Ks and lack of any political organisation. Quebracho works for Grupo Clarin, for the right. They made a name of theirselves, a trade mark, and when somebody wants riots, etc, QUILOMBO, they call Quebracho to "embarrar la cancha", cause incidents, etc. Like happened, for instance, when the 30 years of the coup in 1976, or when we reached the final in July, or when the bicentenario.

Different the situation in Chile, apparently.

Back