Terrorist state Israel assassinates Hamas leader in Dubai

I have a couple of extra minutes so I will post a few words even though I realize that this chat room is no place for real serious discussion. Nonetheless, people such as orwellian and his shit-for-brains ilk need to hear this.
Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization according to the EU, UN and USA. Its charter calls for the elimination of the state of Israel and its leadership like its bedfellows, Al Qaida and Ahmaddinejad of Iran, has never been reluctant to pronounce this. It has proclaimed war on Israel. I applaud the killing of all Hamas leadership. Hooray for the guys who knocked off Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.
I am not a big fan of religion, any religion, but Hamas is particularly reprehensible because it is Islam based. Unlike many religions, Islam includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for society called Sharia which translates approximately as "way" or "path." The precepts of Sharia are derived from the commandments of the Quran and the Sunnah (the teachings and precedents of Muhammad as found in the reliable hadiths and the Sira). Together, the Quran and the Sunnah establish the dictates of Sharia, which is the blueprint for the good Islamic society. Because Sharia originates with the Quran and the Sunnah, it is not optional. To violate Sharia or not to accept its authority is to commit rebellion against Allah, which Allah's faithful are required to combat. The Islamic holy texts outline a social, governmental, and economic system for all mankind. Those cultures and individuals who do not submit to Islamic governance exist in an ipso facto state of rebellion with Allah and must be forcibly brought into submission by jihad or holy war.
Islam itself is a kind of fascism that achieves its full and proper form only when it assumes the powers of a totalitarian state. The spectacular acts of Islamic terrorism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries are but the most recent manifestation of a global war - jihad- of conquest that Islam has been waging since the days of the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th Century AD and that continues apace today. This is the simple, glaring truth that is staring the world today in the face -- and which has stared it in the face numerous times in the past -- but which it seems few today are willing to contemplate.
It is important to realize that we have been talking about Islam -- not Islamic "fundamentalism," "extremism," "fanaticism," "Islamo-fascism," or "Islamism," but Islam proper, Islam in its orthodox form as it has been understood and practiced by right-believing Muslims from the time of Muhammad to the present.
And what are some of the precepts of this Islamic sharia law which Hamas would like to see rule the entire land mass in the mideast? Homosexuality is punishable by death. Premarital sex is punishable by death (for the women only of course). Blasphemy is punishable by death. Apostasy is punishable by death. There is no freedom of thought, no freedom of conscience, no freedom of expression. Women are second class citizens. Learn more about barbaric Islam at http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html.
To call Israel a terrorist state is to once again engage in the sophistry of the Islamic jihadists who must , according to the holy texts of their religion, destroy the presence of non-believers on land that once was occupied by Muslims. Once land is occupied by Muslims the religious texts of Islam forbid it to be dominated by any non-believers. Make no mistake. For the likes of Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaida, Taliban the struggle is a religious one that that rewards death in jihad with 72 virgins in paradise. What a bunch of neanderthal idiots.
p.s. The inhabitants of Gaza could relocate any time their arab brethren wanted. They could have decent living conditions in Gaza if they stopped allowing rockets to be fired from Gaza on Israeli citizens, a violation of the Geneva Conventions and the rules of war which is but a footnote in the reportage of the situation.
Death to Hamas. Death to Al Qaida. Death to Hezbollah. Death to Taliban who are coconspirators of those who attacked the USA on 9/11. Death to those who support these groups.
Have I made myself clear?

darmanad said:
I have a couple of extra minutes so I will post a few words even though I realize that this chat room is no place for real serious discussion. Nonetheless, people such as orwellian and his shit-for-brains ilk need to hear this.

A few words?

darmanad said:
Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization according to the EU, UN and USA. Its charter calls for the elimination of the state of Israel and its leadership like its bedfellows, Al Qaida and Ahmaddinejad of Iran, has never been reluctant to pronounce this. It has proclaimed war on Israel. I applaud the killing of all Hamas leadership. Hooray for the guys who knocked off Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

Yes Hamas is a terrorist organization which I do not support. I have already made that clear. However you are, like some others in this thread, a hypocrite when you accuse them of being terrorists and at the same time applaud Israel when they carry out terrorist attacks.
And Ahmaddinejad of Iran never said that Israel should be wiped off the map, what he said was that Zionism should be wiped off the map. That's just another Zionist lie.

darmanad said:
I am not a big fan of religion, any religion, but Hamas is particularly reprehensible because it is Islam based. Unlike many religions, Islam includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for society called Sharia which translates approximately as "way" or "path."

And Zionism is based on Judaism. And Jews think they are the chosen people. Same same but different.

darmanad said:
p.s. The inhabitants of Gaza could relocate any time their arab brethren wanted. They could have decent living conditions in Gaza if they stopped allowing rockets to be fired from Gaza on Israeli citizens, a violation of the Geneva Conventions and the rules of war which is but a footnote in the reportage of the situation.

And Israel doesn't violate the Geneva Conventiom? Again you are being a hypocrite.
Not sure what you mean they can relocate any time they want. And should the rest of the Palestinians suffer because of a few extremists? I think if there was a serious will for peace from Israel, the Palestinians would support it. The problem is that they don't offer peace, they offer death and destruction.

darmanad said:
Death to Hamas. Death to Al Qaida. Death to Hezbollah. Death to Taliban who are coconspirators of those who attacked the USA on 9/11. Death to those who support these groups.

Yup, pretty clear. You seem to be fond of death. Just a small comment though; the people who attacked you on 9/11 was the U.S government and Mossad. The very same people you support. Also, try reading about how the Israelis attacked USS Liberty:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Those are your very good friends. Also ask yourself; what has Israel ever done for the U.S except for killing your servicemen, civilians and taking your military and economical aid?

darmanad said:
I am not a big fan of religion, any religion, but Hamas is particularly reprehensible because it is Islam based. Unlike many religions, Islam includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for society called Sharia which translates approximately as "way" or "path." The precepts of Sharia are derived from the commandments of the Quran and the Sunnah (the teachings and precedents of Muhammad as found in the reliable hadiths and the Sira). Together, the Quran and the Sunnah establish the dictates of Sharia, which is the blueprint for the good Islamic society. Because Sharia originates with the Quran and the Sunnah, it is not optional. To violate Sharia or not to accept its authority is to commit rebellion against Allah, which Allah's faithful are required to combat. The Islamic holy texts outline a social, governmental, and economic system for all mankind. Those cultures and individuals who do not submit to Islamic governance exist in an ipso facto state of rebellion with Allah and must be forcibly brought into submission by jihad or holy war.
Islam itself is a kind of fascism that achieves its full and proper form only when it assumes the powers of a totalitarian state. The spectacular acts of Islamic terrorism in the late 20th and early 21st centuries are but the most recent manifestation of a global war - jihad- of conquest that Islam has been waging since the days of the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th Century AD and that continues apace today. This is the simple, glaring truth that is staring the world today in the face -- and which has stared it in the face numerous times in the past -- but which it seems few today are willing to contemplate.
It is important to realize that we have been talking about Islam -- not Islamic "fundamentalism," "extremism," "fanaticism," "Islamo-fascism," or "Islamism," but Islam proper, Islam in its orthodox form as it has been understood and practiced by right-believing Muslims from the time of Muhammad to the present.
And what are some of the precepts of this Islamic sharia law which Hamas would like to see rule the entire land mass in the mideast? Homosexuality is punishable by death. Premarital sex is punishable by death (for the women only of course). Blasphemy is punishable by death. Apostasy is punishable by death. There is no freedom of thought, no freedom of conscience, no freedom of expression. Women are second class citizens. Learn more about barbaric Islam at http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html.
To call Israel a terrorist state is to once again engage in the sophistry of the Islamic jihadists who must , according to the holy texts of their religion, destroy the presence of non-believers on land that once was occupied by Muslims. Once land is occupied by Muslims the religious texts of Islam forbid it to be dominated by any non-believers. Make no mistake. For the likes of Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaida, Taliban the struggle is a religious one that that rewards death in jihad with 72 virgins in paradise. What a bunch of neanderthal idiots.

Brilliant! That took guts. You know I agree, so now I'm going to play the Devil's (Allah's) advocate and state a inconvenient geopolitical truth:

Israel stretches from the Red Sea, Elat, to the Mediterranean, effectively dividing Africa from Asia. If you take a look at the Arab world (and remember, Arab is Islam's master race because it's the race and language of the prophet) you'll see that half of it is in Northern Africa (Egypt being the most powerful arab state) and the other In Western Asia.

Israel is a splinter that prevented (or provides an excuse for) Pan-Arabism; and it was founded just at the time decolonization began.

I only point out this because, even though what you say about Islam is right, there used to be a Caliphate (what Jihadis are aspiring to create now), the last one being the Ottomans', that Islamic as it was, didn't show the signs of lunacy we see today.

So, no, it's not that simple. However for some Westerners "Free Palestine" is code for Kill the Jews.
:mad:

Matt84 said:
So, no, it's not that simple. However for some Westerners "Free Palestine" is code for Kill the Jews.
:mad:

I don't agree at all. We are not against Jews, we are against Zionism. Unfortunately most Jews happen to be Zionists.

Actually before the War most Jews detested the idea of Zionism. Now most jews don't live in Israel and the ones who do would rather live in Michigan or New Zealand. Trouble is, many Jews have relatives in Israel who can't just jump on a plane and emigrate at will. Only 5% of Israelis are backwarded fanaticals like they're neighbors to the East (and North and South).

This is horribly similar to Europe in the 30s....

If you are not anti-semite but such an anti-zionist, and not a hypocrite, why don't you adopt an Israeli family and pay for their relocation to Canada?

Matt84 said:
Actually before the War most Jews detested the idea of Zionism. Now most jews don't live in Israel and the ones who do would rather live in Michigan or New Zealand. Trouble is, many Jews have relatives in Israel who can't just jump on a plane and emigrate at will. Only 5% of Israelis are backwarded fanaticals like they're neighbors to the East (and North and South).

Well, I guess there is different kinds of fanatics. I have met quite a few Israelis out traveling, and only 3 out of approximately 50, were critical towards their government and what they are doing towards the Palestinians.
However, there is a small movement of Israelis who are opposed to the occupation. I think the more terror that is inflicted on the Israeli population, the more they will cry out for revenge and stop criticizing their government. That is probably why people are more prone to be Zionist in Israel today, unfortunately.

Matt84 said:
This is horribly similar to Europe in the 30s....

I don't understand your comparison? What does Europe in the 30s have to do with criticizing Israel?

Matt84 said:
If you are not anti-semite but such an anti-zionist, and not a hypocrite, why don't you adopt an Israeli family and pay for their relocation to Canada?

First of all I am not Canadian. And secondly, why would I need to adopt any family from Israel? I think Jews and Arabs can live in peace like they did before the Zionist state of Israel was founded.

orwellian said:
I don't understand your comparison? What does Europe in the 30s have to do with criticizing Israel?

There's an imminent genocide and peoplen like you seem to keep making excuses and turning a blind eye, and will probably continue doing so until it's too late. If you cared about what you're talking about you'd sponsor Jewish emigration of the middle east the same way some (unfortunately not enough) helped Jews get out of Europe before 1938.

orwellian said:
First of all I am not Canadian.

Of course not, you're British like Guy Fawkes.

Matt84 said:
There's an imminent genocide and peoplen like you seem to keep making excuses and turning a blind eye, and will probably continue doing so until it's too late. If you cared about what you're talking about you'd sponsor Jewish emigration of the middle east the same way some (unfortunately not enough) helped Jews get out of Europe before 1938.

There's an imminent genocide? What do you mean by that?
Also, not sure why Jews should be moved from Palestine. Because they probably don't want to move and there is no reason for them to either. There is however a dire need to get rid of Zionist policies there. Otherwise there will never be peace. A little compromise gets you a long way, just look at Northern Ireland.

Matt84 said:
Of course not, you're British like Guy Fawkes.

No, not British either. Your next guess is?

Back