Terrorists Found In Argentina!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]--Completely unprofessional. If you are going to threaten / accuse make damn sure you have your facts straight and you can follow through. But, this government doesn't let facts get in the way of anything.--[/background]

Strange how defamation or slander don't seem to be open to legal proceedings here. Anyone know why?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]--Completely unprofessional. If you are going to threaten / accuse make damn sure you have your facts straight and you can follow through. But, this government doesn't let facts get in the way of anything.--[/background]

Strange how defamation or slander don't seem to be open to legal proceedings here. Anyone know why?

Defamation and slander are indeed part of the law. In one my books, my former publisher miscaptioned a photo that resulted in a potential libel against Domingo Cavallo. Though it was an honest (if stupid) mistake, an experienced journalist friend assured me it was actionable even though not intended maliciously. Still, I had to pressure the publisher to issue a letter of apology, to which Cavallo himself responded graciously.

Back