TexMex Salsa in CABA

Hey you guys, Covid-born desperation hatched a TexMex salsa business right here in River City ( CABA). I was a long-term Austinite (over 30 yrs). If you’ve got a hankering for some seriously glorious, authentic, and even SPICY TexMex salsa, (and I Know you do) message me. We’ve got both green and red varieties and they will easily fix whatever ails you. You can find us on both fb and Instagram: Coyote TexMex. (there is another in the Provincia that is not us. btw) You will NOT be sorry.

Austinite here, and damn that salsa looks good.

at every party at my house. But its precious bc Velveeta. lol

Yeah, the ubiquitous Velveeta. I was an officer at Taos Coop in the early 2000s, have great memories of making queso for our keg parties.

Reactions: LCP
Does anyone know where to buy good flour tortillas for burritos? All the ones I have bought here are either too small or break super easily.

Ana at Itacate gourmet productos mexicanos has several vendors (homemade) And Tina’s grocery in barrio chino also has several varieties.

Does anyone know where to buy good flour tortillas for burritos? All the ones I have bought here are either too small or break super easily.
I have to tell you, this is one of the easiest things you can make in your own kitchen and your result will be very good without trying hard. you would be surprised.

i gave up looking and started making my own. super easy and taste way way better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Newcomers Forum 4
S Expat Life 5
F Expat Life 2
L Expat Life 0
M Expat Life 8
Back