Thank You And If Anyone Knows Of Anyone...

Best of luck with your restaurant. I will definitely stop by next time I'm in BA.

Hey thanks so much, I know you have said great things about us and that you like the hot sauce! Please introduce yourself the next time you are in so that I know exactly who you are. I see a lot of faces and am not always good with names but I so appreciate the support and you keeping an eye/ear out.

BTW: The cereal milk has toasted cornflakes that are filtered through the milk and then we add a little brown sugar and a little salt for that sweet/salty taste. Hope you dunked the cookies in the milk too, that's key!

Best,
Vanessa

Great!! My friend commented that the milk tasted like the end of the bowl of cereal,so I guess she was right ..and of COURSE we dipped the cookies. what other way is there to eat cookies and milk?

Will definitely introduce myself next time

I speak with a Southern drawl. Does that help my chances of getting hired? It takes years of training to turn a 4-letter word into 3 syllables or more. And, I can spend all day "fixin" to do something. :)
GS Dirtboy-- a southern drawl and a nice smile goes along way. ;-) BTW did you see that they are selling Dr. Pepper at Barrio Chino at the new store called Tina and Co.? Of course it's a fortune (maybe it's laced with gold) at any rate a good ol' southern boy needs his Dr. Pepper fix so it's there for the takin'..just sayin'.

I speak with a Southern drawl. Does that help my chances of getting hired? It takes years of training to turn a 4-letter word into 3 syllables or more. And, I can spend all day "fixin" to do something. :)
Great!!! '' i used to was'' fluent in southern and almost got my Ky citizenship but was declined since my birth certificate says i was born in New York ,in my defense i claimed i didn't remember where i was born(ed) ,so it might go back to the review board and i might get a partial citizenship yey!! :p

"I'm fixin' to get ready." Heh!

Might have to check the place out myself... Call me crazy but I love the idea of expats actually doing something to actively promote and support each other... I'm amazed someone hasn't even come up with the idea of something like an expat business association or ''chamber of commerce'' or something... (?)

Might have to check the place out myself... Call me crazy but I love the idea of expats actually doing something to actively promote and support each other... I'm amazed someone hasn't even come up with the idea of something like an expat business association or ''chamber of commerce'' or something... (?)

Probably I start by openin' the real Japanese eatery which to offer lot of "Omotenashi" treats to the expats..I have many offers from dudes trying to swindle my US $ in exchange to Argie Pesos. But 1st they all wanting me to put my Dollars into their bank accounts then gives me the pesos..Alas,I wasn't born yesterday..! So the best ways for me to bringing in a couple of US $ hundreads of thousand for needing to opening the Japanese culinary place there or to buy property etc..? Juanit-san, any ideas?

Back