Thanksgiving plans, anyone

MissM

Registered
Anyone celebrating Thanksgiving here? I'm by myself and would love to join others in celebration if there is a group getting together. If you know of anything, can you please let me know? Thank you!

Oooo I want to get in on some Thanksgiving action! I'll keep my eyes peeled. Last year BA Foodies Facebook group had a big potluck. (No turkeys or pumpkin pies, of course.)

Oooo I want to get in on some Thanksgiving action! I'll keep my eyes peeled. Last year BA Foodies Facebook group had a big potluck. (No turkeys or pumpkin pies, of course.)
Most supermarkets sell smaller frozen turkeys all year. Pavita example at coto. Fresh Zapallo Pumpkins may not make the best Jack O' Lanterns though are very good for pumpkin pie.

Where can buy sliced turkey with Gravy ?, Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce ? Pumpkin pie and other trimmings . Drunk Ghost, Vampire's Kiss, cocktails,
Safe areas for children to go trick-o-treating..? Just asking.

It seems one of these EEUU style restaurants would have a dinner that day with all the fixins. (Im thinking of a BBQ joint I see when Im walking in the park north of the embassy, but I cant find any ads yet for anything. Kansas Grill seemed to do it previous years).
Restaurant Thanksgiving is a little sad, but it might be a fun way to meet other random expats who turn out.

if it was me wanting thanksgiving dinner, i would go to kanas. it is a knock of of a restaurant named houston’s. quick service and down the street from the embassy. i think there are others but i am speaking of the one on libertador close to the polo fields. used to be my go to when i wanted to speak english. good luck

Back