Thank You And If Anyone Knows Of Anyone...

Might have to check the place out myself...

Check the Ramen place? I have seen the photos of the Ramen at her restaurant. It seems the chef she hired apprenticed under Kanto-borned and heavy on the soy sauce a bit too thick viscosity, method Sensei-san ?

Well Hybrid Ambassador - we did check out the Japanese resto around the corner here in Belgrano - and I have to tell you - wonderful :) Yes it was expensive but it was a wonderful meal :) Most of the customers were Japanese and the quality of the food was excellent :)

Well Hybrid Ambassador - we did check out the Japanese resto around the corner here in Belgrano - and I have to tell you - wonderful :) Yes it was expensive but it was a wonderful meal :) Most of the customers were Japanese and the quality of the food was excellent :)

Juanito-san, No, I meant if you are going to check the Fukuro Noodle place owned by Miss Vanessa Camozzi
and her restaurant features Ramen noodles!

And when I revisit South America for sure have to go to Bs As and then you can take me to the J~Rtrnt in Belgrano, I treat !

It was so awesome meeting you last night, Vanessa. Aldo and I can't wait to come back. The noodles were of course amazing. I haven't had a good dumpling like that since Seattle and the pork buns were better than any I've had before.

Would you judge me, though, if sometimes I only dropped in for the cookies and milk...

Hahaha, good luck with everything. So happy I saw this post (your place is a <10 min walk from our new apartment). Was also awesome to hear so many English speakers around me. And Aldo couldn't stop talking about the decor. Good work, and thank you!

Back