Thank you BAEXPATS

sarahpterry

Registered
Dear All,

I just wanted to write a quick note to those on the website and in the forums. I will be moving to BA in August for a bit of an adventure and stay for around a year. I dont know anyone there (though I have visited once before for a few days) and was very apprehensive of finding it hard to meet people. I will be working a lot from my appartment and am new to living in a different country. I wanted to thank you guys because you are all so welcoming and interesting and I hope to meet some of you when I get there. You have put a lot of worrys to rest and I am back to being totally excited about my adventure.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Sarah

Look forward to meeting you when you get over - It's a great place to live, and the ex-pat community is very welcoming, as well as the locals.

sarahpterry said:
Dear All,

I just wanted to write a quick note to those on the website and in the forums. I will be moving to BA in August for a bit of an adventure and stay for around a year. I dont know anyone there (though I have visited once before for a few days) and was very apprehensive of finding it hard to meet people. I will be working a lot from my appartment and am new to living in a different country. I wanted to thank you guys because you are all so welcoming and interesting and I hope to meet some of you when I get there. You have put a lot of worrys to rest and I am back to being totally excited about my adventure.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Sarah
ok Sarah,we,ll be waiting for you ,bien viaje,Howard:)

Back