Thank You Portugal... For Proving Me Right So Early On

The playoffs? I thought the Kings already took home the Stanley Cup. Get the lingo down and maybe, maybe then the USA can start hoping to go all the way (... says this Canadian who's only representation at the Mundial is a lone arbitro... lol)

You beat me to it. Kudos !

The playoffs? I thought the Kings already took home the Stanley Cup. Get the lingo down and maybe, maybe then the USA can start hoping to go all the way (... says this Canadian who's only representation at the Mundial is a lone arbitro... lol)

Are you for real? What was the purpose of your post? To degrade me and Americans in general? They might not be officially called playoffs but the term is understood. After groups stages the playoffs are the next step. Regardless of the sport. If you don't agree, at least "educate" us and tell us what we should call them. Otherwise keep your negativity and your smug attitude to yourself.

I thought you were going to Norway or somewhere to avoid the world cup? You seem to be more involved than most, you love it really dont you?

Save us, Portugal, from any further horror! (as if I really cared).

Are you for real? What was the purpose of your post? To degrade me and Americans in general? They might not be officially called playoffs but the term is understood. After groups stages the playoffs are the next step. Regardless of the sport. If you don't agree, at least "educate" us and tell us what we should call them. Otherwise keep your negativity and your smug attitude to yourself.

"Knock out stage" is the correct terminology. You fellas from Texas sure do get easily degraded. Holster that firearm.

Back