Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation

Wait a Sec. No one said that mineral water was included !! Sign me up.
Just wait until they announce ":6 payments without interest. They'll be a waiting list of 50 hungry folk. Maybe they'll have it at Fame on Cabildo in far Belgrano?

Only open for 10 couples, sure there will be takers... :rolleyes:

As an alternative Sugar Bar in Palermo has a ThanksGiving dinner for a modest $370 with 2 Buds. Costa Rica 4619

]Don't miss it! We'll be offering a traditional dinner menu: Turkey • Stuffing • Mashed potatoes or Rosemary, orange and lemon potatoes • Green beans • Gravy & Cranberry sauce • Warm apple pie + Vanilla Ice Cream • 2 Budweiser longnecks included. Cost per person: $370.[/font][/color]

http://allevents.in/...951783918232677

Again, it's a shame that sometimes this forum is used to talk down (John Doe, Rich One). This invitation is for foodies and if you're not one, then you wouldn't get it. If you happen to go to one of the Top restaurants in Buenos Aires, you are expected to pay this amount....

We've actually have had a great number of interest and THANK YOU & SUPPORT to those folks who have reserved. We're pleased to have you and know you will enjoy the evening. In addition, the culinary school of which we are working with is excited to see what a Thanksgiving meal & tradition is about.

Again, if this doesn't interest you...no need to be rude about it...be respectful.

By the way, this entire menu is being served...it's not that you choose an item. Again, foodies get it. Sorry, for those that didn't understand.

[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Sushi roll with rose and hibiscus roe[/background]​
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Asparagus Mousse with Asparagus Chips and Crispy Quinoa[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Pillow of Peach Chutney wrapped in a laminate of ginger & turmeric[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Boat Momo's with Black Pepper jus[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Mushroom Custard with a dash of truffle oil topped with mushroom duxelles & chive chips[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Tomato Gremolata over classic brioche topped with crispy shallots[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Beef tartar with quail egg and chive oil[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Smoked Salmon cornet with cream cheese & grated grapefruit[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Cherry Tomato Salad over crouton topped with Tomato Sorbet[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Crispy Beet Mascarpone Ravioli with the Chef's own version of a Lemongrass Sriracha[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Classic Turkey dinner with Stuffing along side Duche's potatoes, baby carrots and a side of corn bread[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Pumpkin, Key-lime and Chocolate Cream Pies[/background]
[background=rgb(187, 180, 150)]Beverages offered:
Soda, Mineral Water, Wine and/or Coffee[/background]

It sounds delicious... 12 courses! I think it is fair priced for the number of courses and ingredients it has. There is A LOT of work behind preparing a 12 course lunch, especially with that variety of ingredients. I imagine it will take 2 full days of cooking, not to mention the planning and the ingredient sourcing behind it.

I don't know in the US, but in Italy for a wedding lunch, the groom and the bride pay min. USD 100 per guest, and the level and number of courses is half (if not less) than on this menu.
I never had a Thanksgiving lunch, so I'd opt for something more classic. Rich1, are you recommending that Sugar bar or is it a tourist trap?

Anybody wants to babysit drive me through a TG dinner? And when is that dinner at Sugar's? The English version says Thursday 26th (but it's on Thursday 24th according to Google) and the Spanish version says Jueves 27.

It sounds delicious... 12 courses! I think it is fair priced for the number of courses and ingredients it has. There is A LOT of work behind preparing a 12 course lunch, especially with that variety of ingredients. I imagine it will take 2 full days of cooking, not to mention the planning and the ingredient sourcing behind it.

I don't know in the US, but in Italy for a wedding lunch, the groom and the bride pay min. USD 100 per guest, and the level and number of courses is half (if not less) than on this menu.
I never had a Thanksgiving lunch, so I'd opt for something more classic. Rich1, are you recommending that Sugar bar or is it a tourist trap?

Anybody wants to babysit drive me through a TG dinner? And when is that dinner at Sugar's? The English version says Thursday 26th (but it's on Thursday 24th according to Google) and the Spanish version says Jueves 27.

I'm in no way associated or endorsing Sugar Bar, Heard that their TG dinner was a good before.

Thanksgiving is Thursday (always Thursday) 24 November.

T/

Back