Thanksgiving plans, anyone

ok ok. i turn 70 tomorrow. one last note. if you alone just sit at the bar. its full of dinner services including service cloth, utinsels, and regular cloth with dinner. good coversation abundant

ok ok. i turn 70 tomorrow. one last note. if you alone just sit at the bar. its full of dinner services including service cloth, utinsels, and regular cloth with dinner. good coversation abundant
Happy Birthday, and best wishes for many more.
I'm only a few years behind you.

Boomer_ok.jpg

(redacted)
Liked, because I wasn't signed in when I read your original message and when I came back it was gone.

Okay, so it was full on Raindrops On Roses And Whiskers On Kittens but aren't those emotions you Americans are supposed to feel around Thanksgiving time?

if it was me wanting thanksgiving dinner, i would go to kanas. it is a knock of of a restaurant named houston’s. quick service and down the street from the embassy. i think there are others but i am speaking of the one on libertador close to the polo fields. used to be my go to when i wanted to speak english. good luck
You are referring to the famous Kansas resto. excellent fish, burgers plus Philly steak sandwiches. Worth mentioning is the Kansas bar a good hangout.
There is a Tucson also in the area. You also mention Houston resto ?

Liked, because I wasn't signed in when I read your original message and when I came back it was gone.

Okay, so it was full on Raindrops On Roses And Whiskers On Kittens but aren't those emotions you Americans are supposed to feel around Thanksgiving time?
Yes, and thank you for your kind words. It's just, on review, I thought it was too personal. I will repost it on Steemit or something.

But, Thanksgiving, yeah. The pilgrims were starving and the Indians came and gave them some food and partied with them a little, so in gratitude we genocided them and stole the whole continent, because Manifest Destiny. It's good to be American!

Oh, beautiful, for spacious skies,
for amber waves of grain!
For purple mountains, majestied,
above the fruited plain!

Yes, and thank you for your kind words. It's just, on review, I thought it was too personal. I will repost it on Steemit or something.

But, Thanksgiving, yeah. The pilgrims were starving and the Indians came and gave them some food and partied with them a little, so in gratitude we genocided them and stole the whole continent, because Manifest Destiny. It's good to be American!

Oh, beautiful, for spacious skies,
for amber waves of grain!
For purple mountains, majestied,
above the fruited plain!
I saw it too and I'm sorry you took it down. You're the only other person I've met who had mincemeat pie as a Thanksgiving staple.

If Thanksgiving existed in Argentina, there would be two dozen tangos on the theme of melancholy turkeys eaten alone in a cold apartment, remembering his mother's mincemeat pie.

@jbeas176 happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed the day, one to celebrate all the life experience you’ve accumulated throughout time.

I’ve contacted Kansas to ask for their thanksgiving menu (maybe they do takeout), and the foodies group is doing a potluck, although there won’t be turkey there or mains at all. It will be side dishes and desserts. They might be at capacity by now— I don’t know.

If anyone else is still looking, feel free to check out the above or dm me. I would make a turkey if finding a tasty one was easy. But I guess I’ll save that for the next time I’m back home in the us. Have a great weekend everyone!

Back