The BEST BA blog!

I first saw yallabean's blog in 20088, and I admit that I had not visited it recently. The photos from 2009 show a growing and most admirable awareness of life here.....

The blog you referred too is great, but doesn't evoke nearly the same emotions (at least for me).

i would love to get some feedback from you guys on my blog: studiodio.blogspot.com

studiodio said:
i would love to get some feedback from you guys on my blog: studiodio.blogspot.com

Your photos make me smile (they're very good).

Yallabean's make me cry (and not with sadness).

And, in case anyone wonders...

with love for the life here.

If you carefully watch Claire Forlani's facial expressions in the film "Meet Joe Black" (especially when she is the arms of Brad Pitt) you might also understand how I feel about life in BA.

That doesn't necessarily mean that I am in love with death.

I have been called a "polly anna," which has been a blessing and a curse....but I do know that i feel the most alert and aware when I am in a new environment, wiggling through, trying to understand it all, trying to leave a small footprint... the "dark side," if you will, of BA is so steeped in history...like most of Europe and beyond....that this middle class born-in-the-USA-60 year old is in awe every day of what she didn't know before coming down here...

steveinbsas said:
The photos in this site are stunning!

blog: http://yillabean.blogspot.com/

(I have not yet read the copy. The photos bring so many tears to my eyes I haven't been able to read it!)

Muchismas gracias!
Surely you are kidding. The photos are OK. But tears? They are more like good snapshots.

ghost said:
Surely you are kidding. The photos are OK. But tears? They are more like good snapshots.

Gee, Ghost, you got me there. I must have been having a Glenn Beck moment or I could have been thinker than I drunk I was (or am now). We should be careful when we see snapshots and photos that project such a positive light on life in BA, anyway. Unsuspecting visitors to blogs like these might decide to move here without ever having visited, even once. Then they can cry, too.

There are no photos or snapshots on my blog: http://www.argentineart.blogspot.com/

Back