The best CHORIPAN in BA.

I've actually never had one. I guess I'll just go straight to the best. Thanks for saving me all those extra calories!

Don't go to the place directly across from the fountain outside the 'middle' entrance of the Costanera. It's bloody horrible, I had a chori there last week that was the greasiest thing I've ever tasted.

I will have to check out the one recommended here though, as well as the one someone else mentioned on Carlos Calvo, which is right round the corner from me.

Oh, but if it's 'only' $6 I think I've been lucky - I've had loads, never from the same place, in the two months since moving here and I can't remember paying any price other than $6 for any of them. Of course, first time I was here in 2003 it was even cheaper than that...

Well, that Alameda sur place, I have been to Pto Madero in several occasions and I never saw any chori carts named after, that, so I guess business was not that good???

The best chori I know is just around the corner of Milonga 10 (Loyola 828). This is the best quality chorizo I ever tried.

There is a super famous chori spot called El Puestito de Tio, it´s on the edge of the bosque de Palermo on Dorrego...on weekends the line can be crazy long, try the weekday. All the elements are there..good chorizo, chori to bread ratio, hot bread, yummy chimi..enjoy!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Food and Drink 7