The Best Reason Now To Be An Expat In Argentina...

I've already spotted the big 5:
Healthcare
Abortion
Guns
Gay Marriage
US exceptionalism

Let me out of the park!

1. Obamacare sucks because it's a huge lie, it doesn't go deep enough, and doesn't change much.

2. I'm not talking about the first 12-14 weeks. That's a religious issue. After the fetus has a central nervous system it can feel pain. It's terribly inhumane. Most women should be able to know before the 3rd or 4th month. Radical pro choicers support partial birth abortion. A true horror.

3. I hate guns but there's a constitution and a bill of rights. I know we're getting used to have the feds use it as toilet paper, but it doesn't make it right. People kill people. Not guns alone. Furthermore, if you were to ban guns I'm sure all the crooks would pretty much keep their unregistered weapons. It won't do much good.

4. Gay marriage para todos. No problem.

5. Any kind of exacerbated nationalism is stupid and it's just as bad whether it's an American, an Argentine, or a Basque terrorist.

1. Obamacare sucks because it's a huge lie, it doesn't go deep enough, and doesn't change much.

2. I'm not talking about the first 12-14 weeks. That's a religious issue. After the fetus has a central nervous system it can feel pain. It's terribly inhumane. Most women should be able to know before the 3rd or 4th month. Radical pro choicers support partial birth abortion. A true horror.

3. I hate guns but there's a constitution and a bill of rights. I know we're getting used to have the feds use it as toilet paper, but it doesn't make it right. People kill people. Not guns alone. Furthermore, if you were to ban guns I'm sure all the crooks would pretty much keep their unregistered weapons. It won't do much good.

4. Gay marriage para todos. No problem.

5. Any kind of exacerbated nationalism is stupid and it's just as bad whether it's an American, an Argentine, or a Basque terrorist.

What didn't you understand about I've already spotted the big 5?

Nothing pauper, just making sure it's clear (for the 47th time) that I'm not the "wingnut" they say I am.

And ajo.... if you go to casa rosada and bring in all the relatives of all the people working there, you would make it to the top 3 people with the LEAST logic. Please don't talk to me about logic.

Back