The Best Reason Now To Be An Expat In Argentina...

Hey what do you guys think about these bittcoin thingers?

Reactions: jp
Nothing pauper, just making sure it's clear (for the 47th time) that I'm not the "wingnut" they say I am.

And ajo.... if you go to casa rosada and bring in all the relatives of all the people working there, you would make it to the top 3 people with the LEAST logic. Please don't talk to me about logic.

Wingnuts, clearly, are impervious to logic.

How do I get to the Scottish safari park? They say there's a chance I could see the Lesser Spotted Kilted Peron coming down to drink Irn Bru just before dusk.

here you go

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Buenos+Aires,+Argentina/Blair+Drummond+Safari+and+Adventure+Park,+Stirling+FK9+4UR,+United+Kingdom/@0.8517891,-116.7300064,2z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x95bcca3b4ef90cbd:0xa0b3812e88e88e87!2m2!1d-58.3815931!2d-34.6037232!1m5!1m1!1s0x48888a2138d68801:0x3fe2b85f8589b0b2!2m2!1d-4.035957!2d56.162966

Hey what do you guys think about these bittcoin thingers?

dagQYSg.jpg

I did not watch that video. I was talking about his sick jokes and his pro choice agenda. Believe whatever you want but joking about dead unborn babies is ludicrous.
OK. Please watch the video and then comment on it. There are no jokes in this one. Just a lot of truth. This video should be it's own thread. It is brilliant....and very unfortunately, the truth. Answers a lot of questions. We should all be united, not fighting each other over so little. Watch the video, please.

OK. Please watch the video and then comment on it. There are no jokes in this one. Just a lot of truth. This video should be it's own thread. It is brilliant....and very unfortunately, the truth. Answers a lot of questions. We should all be united, not fighting each other over so little. Watch the video, please.

Yeah, I saw that some years ago, just posted to YouTube under a different name - Nobody Cares About You. But it's the same three minutes of brutal truth that so many sheep are still denying.

The argument has been made so many times...and has little value. Simply polemics. The subject is moot since the ACA is now law and 7 million people, many who were without insurance in the past, are beneficiaries.

Do you actually know the facts behind what you refer to as my outdated and uninspired position?

Less than one million of the seven million who signed up fo Obamacare during the open enrollment period were previously uninsured.

The vast majority were those who already had insurance and were thrown off policies that did not comply with the new law.

Laws can be changed and the subject is not moot.

Obama has been changing the law since it went in effect, in spite of the fact that he has no Constitutional power to do so.

Many laws have been changed in the history of the United States, including some very significant ones.

Just to cite a few examples:

Segregation and prohibition (of alcohol) were once the law.

And abortion was once a criminal act.

It was even illegal for US citizens to own gold (with relatively small exceptions) for about 40 years during the 20th Century.

Back